The following workshops are designed for students who wish to apply for admission to the University of California for fall 2020. We will review the application process. The sessions are conducted in a computer lab to begin the online admission application. Limited seating, reserve a seat by contacting the Career Transfer Center.
- October 10, 1:30-3:00 pm, DeRicco 219
- October 14, 10:30-11:30 AM , DeRicco 219
- October 22, 1:30-3:00 pm, DeRicco 219
- November 14, 1:30-3:00 pm, DeRicco 219
- November 18, 9:00-10:30 AM, DeRicco 219
- November 25, 1:30-3:00 pm, DeRicco 219
What To Bring
Listed below are materials you should bring to the workshop:
- Unofficial copy of SJDC transcripts.
- Unofficial copy of transcripts from other colleges as well as any course evaluation completed by the Evaluation Office.
- Copy of Student Education Plan (SEP) completed by your counselor, or your own list of courses you plan to take for the next semester or two before transferring.
- Copy of the general education pattern you are following (optional)
There is limited seating. You must RSVP to secure your attendance at the CSU Admissions Workshop for Fall 2020.
For questions, please contact the Career Transfer Center.