This virtual workshop is designed to help students who do not have an ‘active’ Delta College admission application.
Following a PowerPoint presentation, workshop attendees will receive virtual assistance completing the application for admission.
The basic steps to complete and submit an application for admission are: Create, Start and Submit!
- 1st - CREATE an OpenCCC Account If you don't already have one. The OpenCCC single sign-in account allows you to access the online services of the California Community Colleges.
- Not sure if you have an OpenCCC account?
- Problems Signing in to your OpenCCC account?
- Forgot your OpenCCC account username/password?
- ANY OpenCCC account issues/questions Call (877) 247-4836, if possible, in advance of the workshop.
- 2nd -START the Delta admission application by Signing-in/ logging back into your OpenCCC Account.
- 3rd -SUBMIT the San Joaquin Delta College Application Login-in and be sure your application is submitted.
May Events. Register by clicking the event date below.
Other workshops [virtual] that you may attend: https://www.deltacollege.edu/events
- Ask Your Financial Aid Questions
- California Dream Act 101
- Financial Aid 101
- Part 2 of 2: Last Steps to Enrollment - Orientation, Schedule Counseling Appointment, and Register for Classes*
- Tips on Completing Your FAFSA
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for Financial Aid?