To join this workshop, you must be registered at www.caljobs.com and have completed the "General Information and Background Wizard" portions of the CalJOBS registration.
Once you are done completing the CalJOBS registration, you can call (209) 948-7856 to be added to the workshop or ask for assistance. The deadline to register is Sept 30,2020.
OPEN TO ALL JOBSEEKERS!
- Understand Benefits of Creating a CalCareers Account
- Learn How to Complete a State of California Job Application
- Find Exam/Assessments to Qualify for the Position
- Get tips for Statement of Qualifications
- Learn About Veterans & LEAP Hiring Preference
- Find Today's California State Jobs
Event training session is hosted by EDD - Employment Development Department, State of California
The EDD, an equal opportunity employer/program, is a partner in this event. Auxiliary aid and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Requests for services, aids, and or alternate format need need to be made prior to the event by calling 209)948-7856. TTY users, please call the California Relay Service at 711.