The Delta College Financial Aid Outreach team invites you to join us for one-on-one assistance from a financial aid specialist and complete your FAFSA or California Dream Act application.
We will have Financial Aid Outreach staff available to provide one-on-one assistance to help you complete your FAFSA or California Dream Act application.
We encourage each student to join the workshop with as much of the following information as possible:
- FSA ID Login Information (For FAFSA Only)
- Tax Information (1040 Forms and W2s)
- Driver's License (If Applicable)
- Social Security or Alien Registration Card (If Applicable)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- List of Prospective Colleges
- Current Bank Statements
- Any records of untaxed income, such as child support and/or social security or welfare benefits
Even if you or your parent do not have all of the above documents, please come with as much information as you can.
For questions, email Candace McGee at email@example.com or call us at 209-954-5115
Financial Aid & Scholarships Office
San Joaquin Delta College