The Delta College Financial Aid Office is excited to announce our annual Cash 4 College Workshops.
We will have Financial Aid Staff to guide you through completing your 2021-2022 FAFSA or CA Dream Act applications, and answer any questions you may have regarding financial aid.
To facilitate the completion of the FAFSA or Dream Act forms, we encourage students be prepared with the following documents:
- Driver's license
- Social Security Card or Number (if applicable)
- Alien registration number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Student 2019 income information
- Parent 2019 income information (if dependent)
- Student taxes and parents' tax information; previous year taxes are okay if they don't have 2019 tax information
- Any records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, social security benefits, or child support payments
Even if you or your parent do not have all of the above documents, please come with as much information as you can.
For questions, email Candace McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 209-954-5115
Financial Aid & Scholarships Office
San Joaquin Delta College