The following workshops are designed for students who wish to apply for admissions to the CSU for Spring 2020. The application process will be reviewed with a CSU Representative. The sessions are conducted in a computer lab to begin the online admissions application. The Spring Admissions Application priority period is August 1-31.
- July 30, 1:30-3:00 pm, DeRicco 219
- August 13, 1:30-3:00pm, DeRicco 219
- August 21, 1:30-3:00pm, DeRicco 219
What To Bring
Listed below are materials you should bring to the workshop:
- Unofficial copy of SJDC transcripts.
- Unofficial copy of transcripts from other colleges as well as any course evaluation completed by the Evaluation Office.
- Copy of Student Education Plan (SEP) completed by your counselor, or your own list of courses you plan to take for the next semester or two before transferring.
- Copy of the general education pattern you are following (optional)
There is limited seating. You must RSVP to secure your attendance at the CSU Admissions Workshop for Spring 2020.
For questions, please contact the Career Transfer Center.