Online Degree - Real Estate (AS)
Real Estate (AS)
The Major in Real Estate is designed to develop a strong base of knowledge and skills that will serve as a foundation for further study and/or pursuit of a career.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- The Major in Real Estate is designed to develop a strong base of knowledge and skills that will serve as a foundation for further study and/or pursuit of a career.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Real Estate sales, property management, real estate appraisal, or related fields.
- Ability to explain and complete the forms associated with a real estate transaction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of economic factors affecting real estate transactions and trends.
- Demonstrated knowledge of property management principles and regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge in General Education and elective course requirements
|Complete one of the following General Education patterns:
- San Joaquin Delta College Associate degree General Education pattern (24 Units)
- California State University General Education (CSU-GE) pattern (40 Units)
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum-CSU Version (IGETC-CSU) pattern (37 Units)
|Units: (24 Required)|
Complete 24 units within the major; 18 units from Area 1, and 6 units from Area 2.
|Units: (24 Required)|
|Complete elective coursework to achieve the minimum 60- unit requirement.||Units: (12 Required)|
|Total Coursework||Units: (Minimum 60 Required)|
|General Education Requirements: Complete 24 units from:||Units||Offered Online|
|Delta GE or||See Delta GE course offered online at Delta College||24||✔|
|CSU-GE or||See CSU-GE course offered online at Delta College||40||✔|
|IGETC||See IGETC course offered online at Delta College||37||✔|
|Core Requirement - Area A: Complete 18 units from:||Units||Offered Online|
|*BUS40||Real Estate Principles||3||✔|
|*BUS41||Real Estate Practice||3||✔|
|*BUS42||Real Estate Finance||3||✔|
|*BUS43||Legal Aspects of Real Estate||3||✔|
|*BUS45||Real Estate Economics||3||✔|
|*BUS26||Economics of Business||3||✔|
|Core Requirement - Area B: Complete 6 units from:||Units||Offered Online|
|BUS1A||Principles of Accounting||5||✔|
|*BUS3 or||Financial Accounting||5||✔|
|*BUS8 or||Introduction to Law and Society||3||✔|
|*BUS18A or||Business Law||3||✔|
|*BUS18B or||Business Law||3||✔|
|*BUS19||Legal Environment of Business||3||✔|
|*CSA20||Computer Information Systems Applications||3||✔|
|*MATH77A and||Business Mathematics I||3||✔|
|*MATH77B||Business Mathematics II||3||✔|
|Elective Coursework: Complete 12 units.||Units:||Offered Online|
|Various||Select an Online Course using MyDelta Portal||12||✔|
Complete all courses in major with grade of "C" or better.