OWE Work Experience Student Application & Handbook Packets
How to Apply
Your application must be submited to the OWE Division Office by the deadlines above.
Fill out and submit the 4-page Work Experience Application which includes:
- Student Agreement Form (2 pages, signed by Student)
- Student Application Form
- Employer Verification Form (signed by Work Supervisor)
Enroll in the OWE course of your interest through the My Delta Portal.
If you need assistance with this step, please call the ASBT Division Office at 209-954-5230 or come in to Holt 140.
Download the OWE Student Handbook, which contains Assignments and Submission Deadlines.
Notes About the Application
- All application packets are subject to review and can be rejected if you do not complete the student responsibilities. All application packets must be neat, clear and complete for review.
- If you have any unpaid fees or registration issues which would delay enrollment into the program, the Student Application Packet will automatically be disqualified.
- If you are unable to complete the average number of hours per week, you will not earn the unit(s) requested from the program. Please review your employment schedule prior to submission and discuss the requirement with your supervisor.
Forms are available in the Applied Science, Business & Technology Division office in Holt 140.