Cash For College Workshops
Cash for College Workshops give students and their families an opportunity to receive assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), OR California Dream Act Application. During the event, staff is on site to provide one-on-one assistance and answer questions. The workshop is open to the public, current delta college students, high school seniors and parents. Walk-ins welcome!
What to Bring to the Workshop
If you don’t have all of these documents, it’s okay. Please come to the workshop with the following documents that you do have:
- Driver's license
- Social Security Card or Number (if applicable)
- Alien registration number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Student income information from the tax year
- Parent income information from the tax year (if dependent)
- Student taxes and parents' tax information; previous year taxes are okay.
- Any records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, social security benefits, or child support payment