Availability for appointments with counselors is limited during the summer session. If you have a quick question, please try our online service to send your question to a counselor.
Make An Appointment with a Counselor
About Counseling Appointments
- Counselors are not assigned to specific groups of students.
- You can select from any counselor when you schedule an appointment.
- Please be on time for your scheduled appointment.
- Arrive on campus at least 20 minutes before for your appointment.
- Allow time to park and arrive at the office by your scheduled appointment time.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please go online as soon as possible.
- If you are a student in the EOPS/CARE or DSPS program, you will need to contact their office directly to schedule an appointment with your counselor.