Inter-Club Council (ICC)
The ICC is a representative body of the various clubs and organizations on campus, designed to promote communication and cooperation among clubs through activities, meetings, and policy development.
Please visit the I.C.C webpage through DeltaLink for the I.C.C. constitution, important deadlines and updates throughout the semester.
I.C.C. Executive Board
The I.C.C. Executive Board includes the following officers:
- Vice Chairperson
- Communications Officer
For a complete description of officer responsibilities review the I.C.C. constitution.
Students interested in serving as an officer of the I.C.C. Board must:
- Be a representative of an active club recognized by the I.C.C. in good standing
- Be enrolled in a minimum of four (4) semester units
- Be in good academic standing with the college (i.e., not on academic or progress probation)
- Not be on disciplinary probation
During the first I.C.C. of the fall semester, the council will elect officers. Officers shall serve a term of one academic year.
I.C.C. Representative Responsibilities
As part of the club registration process, each club is responsible for identifying one student to attend I.C.C. meetings and represent the club. I.C.C. representatives are responsible for:
- Maintaining a GPA of 2.0 or higher and enrollment in a minimum of four (4) semester units
- Attending mandatory meetings
- Engaging in meeting discussions
- Keeping the club informed of I.C.C. activities, important deadlines and constitution changes
- Representing the interests of your club
- Checking the I.C.C. website, Facebook page and your personal e-mail account regularly
- Providing updates and announcements on club events and activities
- Identifying a proxy to attend the meeting when they will be absent
- Notifying the I.C.C. Chairperson and Director of Student Activities prior to the meeting if they will not be attending the meeting
- Informing your club of your inability to serve as the I.C.C. representative if the meeting times conflict with your class or work schedule
- Being familiar with the I.C.C. constitution