Manual for Student Attendance & Grade Reporting
On-Campus Add Issues
Students should be referred to the Admissions & Records Office for assistance if an Add form was submitted, but the student was not added to the course (please allow 48 hours for processing).
Students are sent an email regarding enrollment issues, and hard copy reports verifying student enrollment or issues preventing enrollment are sent via campus mail to the faculty member.
Online Class Add Issues
If you need assistance with the following:
- Adding a student with an approved Course Repeat Petition to an online course.
- Attempting to add a student from the electronic Wait List Roster and an error occurs.
Please email: email@example.com.
Students may be reinstated up until the final drop date for a course via the Reinstate Roster by accessing the Faculty Roster System.
After the final drop date, a signed Instructor Add Memorandum (Add form) is required to reinstate a student in an on-campus course. For online courses, an email from the student requesting the reinstatement forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org is required.
Reports, Rosters and Lists
Below are a several resources and a brief list of the information they provide:
- Data Provided
- Enrollment Information
- Adding Wait Listed Students
- Helpful Hints
- Closing Your Wait List
- Instruction for Use
- Mandatory Requirements
- Full-Term Classes
- Summer, Short-Term, Positive Attendance, or Irregularly Scheduled Classes
- Pass/No Pass Grading Option
- Instruction for Pass/No Pass Grading Option
- Check the Due Date
- Complete All Adds
- Reinstate Students
- Drop Students
- Submit Roster Electronically
- Reporting Period Hours
- Total Hours Reported to Date
- Pass/No Pass Grades
- Submission Requirements
- Grading Options
- Grading Options - Pass/No Pass
- Academic Grade Change Form
- Grading Standards
- Instruction for submission
- Student Learning Assistance Requests
- Faculty Learning Assistance Request Roster
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Provide access to instructors to allow them to mark students who will then receive notification letters.
- Policy BP4200 - Finals
- Procedure AP4200 - Finals
- Policy BP4220.1 - Course Repetition
- Procedure AP4220.1 - Course Repetition
- Policy BP4230 - Grading Symbols
- Procedure AP4230- Grading Symbols
- Procedure AP4230.1 - Pass/No Pass Grading Option
- Policy BP4231 - Grade Change
- Procedure AP4231 - Grade Change
- Policy BP4235 - Credit by Examination
- Procedure AP4235 - Credit by Examination
- Policy BP4250 - Scholastic Probation
- Procedure AP4250 - Scholastic Probation
- Procedure BP5052 - Prerequisite/Corequisite
- Policy BP5075 -Course Registration, Adds & Drops
- Procedure AP5075 - Course Registration, Adds & Drops
- SJDC Board Policies and Procedures