Environmental Health and Safety
The Environmental Health and Safety site is devoted to ensuring the safety of our faculty, students, and staff while using hazardous materials in the classrooms, labs, and shops. In addition, ensure the physical safety of all employees and public who enjoy our campus.
This site is a collaboration with Campus Police and Facilities Planning and Management Departments who all are responsible is some way or another to provide safety and environmental health assistance to the campus.
- Disaster Preparedness - hosted by Campus Police
- FEMA Independent Study
- IS 907 Active Shooter
- IS 100 Introduction to Incident Command System
- IS 200B ICS for Single Resources and Inittal Action Incidents
- IS 700A National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- IS 800B National Response Framework
- SEMS Course G606 and Test
- SEMS Course G606 Test Answers