If a student drops a class or withdraws from San Joaquin Delta College, the student is not necessarily entitled to a refund. Refunds will be given for classes dropped before the end of the first two weeks of the term for full-term classes, or before the end of ten percent of the length of class for short-term and Summer Intersession classes. Refunds are subject to a $10.00 processing fee.
Request a Refund
To request a refund, print the Refund Request Form and submit it to the Admissions & Records Office, DeRicco Student Services Building Lobby. Forms may also be submitted by mail to:
5151 Pacific Ave, Box 102
Stockton, CA 95207
Forms must be received by the Admissions & Records Office no later than Thursday of the fourth week of the semester for full-term classes, or no later than three business days after ten percent of the length of the class for short-term classes. For parking permit refunds, attach the unused parking permit to the Refund Request form. Parking permit refunds are granted only if all classes are dropped by the published deadline date, or no later than three business days after ten percent of the length of the class for short-term classes.
San Joaquin Delta College has partnered with Bank Mobile, a refund management company, to disburse student fee refunds as quickly as possible. This new system is designed to make sure student refunds are distributed faster, with greater security, and with more convenience! Even better, if you already have a Bank Mobile Vibe Account, an email notification is sent when the refund is available.
After the Admissions & Records Office receives and approves your Refund Request Form (no later than the refund deadline date), it will be forwarded the Fiscal Services Office who will process your request and work with BankMobile to issue your Refund Preference Kit. The kit acts as an introductory setup feature in receiving your refund and is sent via the United State Postal Service (USPS).
Check your mailbox for a bright green envelope!
Once you receive your Refund Preference Kit, head over to refundselection.com and choose a preference:
- Electronic Deposit to Another Account: Your refund - once available - will be transferred to your personal bank account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from Delta College. Complete processing time normally takes 1 - 2 business days.
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account: A BankMobile Vibe card is issued to the student. Your refund - once available - is deposited to your open BankMobile Vibe account. Funds are available the same day funds are released from Delta College. To learn more about the features of a BankMobile Vibe account, click here.
- Paper Check: A paper check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives funds from Delta College, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. The check is mailed via USPS and usually takes 5 - 7 business days to arrive.
- Access Your Account at BankMobile
- Refund Selection
- Video: How It Works
- Video: Where to Get Help with BankMobile