Find resources outside of the Delta College collection!
Our Library is part of a large, statewide consortium of libraries that provide readers (like you) with free access to their collections via Link+. If you have a library card, you may request books and articles that San Joaquin Delta College Library does not own via Interlibrary Loan.
How Interlibrary Loan Works
- Link+ is your first choice for Interlibrary Loan service.
- If Link+ does not have the book you need, then, please consult with a Librarian in person at the Reference Desk or by phone at (209) 954-5145 to complete an OCLC Interlibrary Loan request.
- Titles may take two weeks (or more) to arrive.
- Patrons will be contacted (via e-mail or phone) when items arrive.
- Renewal Requests must be made at least one week before the due date. Call the ILL Library Technician to renew.