How to Apply
Download the Application Packet and the Student Handbook. Complete the application packet and submit to the OWE Division Office by the deadline indicated above. A complete packet includes the following:
- Student Agreement form (2 pages signed by student)
- Student Application form
- Employer Verification form signed by work supervisor
- Instructor Add Memorandum form (Complete in Holt 140)
Notes About the Application
- All application packets are subject to review and can be rejected if you do not complete the student responsibilities. All application packets must be neat, clear and complete for review.
- If you have any unpaid fees or registration issues which would delay enrollment into the program, the Student Application Packet will automatically be disqualified.
- If you are unable to complete the average number of hours per week, you will not earn the unit(s) requested from the program. Please review your employment schedule prior to submission and discuss the requirement with your supervisor.
Download Work Experience Student Application Packet
Forms are available in the Applied Science, Business & Technology Division office in Holt 140.